facebook

cutest pledge classes rank?

by:    

Who had the cutest bid day and pledge class?

Posted By: lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

New ranks

Kappa / Pi Phi
Alpha Phi
DG
AXO / GPHI / AOPI
XO / PHI MU
AGD
THETA

By: Truth
by: Agree    

to most parts but would change order to GPhi/AOPII/AXO ... in case you implied one 😉

By: Agree
by: frat   

AOPi not above GPhi and AXO in that tier at all.... if that is what the reply is suggesting haha

By: frat
by: agree   

nah i wrote GPhiB - AOPII - AXO ... in my opinion GPhiB and AOPII have slightly cuter PC than AXO ...if you don't agree that's totally fine

By: agree
by: rt   

Bump last reply

By: rt
by: frat   

no opinion will match up but imo

kkg
Pi phi

A Phi/AOPi

AXO/DG

Gamma phi/Chi O

AGD/Phi Mu/theta

By: frat
by: nice try   

@frat you're so clearly an AOPi go away lol

By: nice try
by: LOL    

😂🤣😂... APhi on par with AOPII... seriously AOPII? 😂😘

By: LOL
by: @frat   

i think your ranking is feasible - in a few years it might turn out that way, AOPi got a really cute PC and they are a great chapter but for NOW i don't see them THERE. Sorry but APhi definetely plays in another league than AOPi does. By the way... did they meet the quota... just saw ~ 30 NM?

By: @frat
by: Duh   

Nobody is saying AOII and Aphi are equal, theyre saying that the pledge classes were equally hot. AOII got a really hot pledge class this year.

By: Duh
#2by:    

Lol a phi and aopi ??

By: ??
#3by:    

Kappa
A phi
Pi phi

Aoii // g phi
AXO
Chi o

AGD
Phi Mu / theta

By: Frats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Here's our group ranking opinion from what we've seen and who we know already (not just pledges):

Kappa and Pi Phi
Alpha Phi
DG and AXO
AOPi and Gamma Phi Beta
Chi O
Phi Mu
AGD and Theta

By: The Vikes
by: Sorry not sorry   

Sorry but Pi Phi is not a top 2 house - ask any frat guy. Pi Phi all the self ranking you do on here cannot change your image or personality. It's still Alpha Phi and Kappa.

By: Sorry not sorry
by: Seriously   

OP asked about cutest PC and bid day - not about the house/ chapter. PiPhi's and Kappa's killed it . You all can argue on that but PiPhi's theme was top of #sugahowyougetsofly!

APhi's was a bit lame but still they do stand out and above, Kappa - yeah they are back and better than ever , AXO is not on the same spot as DG (sorry but no), Gphi and AOPi are more on par with DG considering the PC, ChiO and AXO crossprefed , PhiMu did well for their first formal recruitment, AGD and Theta also got really cute PM - i love to see every chapter blooming growing and getting closer

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.