facebook

which sororities recruit in the spring?

by:    

Which sororities recruit in the spring?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it really depends on what the chapter needs! last spring a bunch did COB; gphi, agd, phi mu, axo, theta, and i think also chio?

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: !   

I know aoii also did some kind of informal recruitment, but I think it was in the fall

By: !
#2by:    

It's pretty common for Jr/Sr members to move on and leave sorority life which opens up space for new members outside of formal recruitment. There aren't very many senior classes at any sorority that have an intact pledge class group.

By: Gopher
#3by:    

Theta and Alpha Phi didn't make quota, so they probably will have COB in the spring. Last year, a lot of other groups (Phi Mu, AGD, AOII, Gamma Phi Beta) did informal spring recruitment. They might do that again this year if they are under chapter total.

By: mn
#4by:    

For all of the PNMs who were overwhelmed by formal, informal is a good thing. The events are more relaxed and there's no pressure for the vying for the best chapters. You attend an event and make friends and if it works out, great! All too often some of the best members were found through the informal process.

By: Informal is a good thing.
#5by:    

It changes every year who does spring informal. My theta friend told me they aren't planning on doing spring because they don't need to so I'm not sure about that

By: Gopher

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.