facebook

best house after philo?

by: Rushingisfun

I kinda just want to know what everyone thought of the houses' different philanthropy rounds. I didn't get asked back to my top 3 which is OK but I'm curious how they ran their rounds.

Posted By: Rushingisfun
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @rushingisfun   

Houses that actually care about and support their philanthropy during the year:
AXO, AOPi, APhi, XO, DG, Theta

Houses that don't:
AGD, Gamma Phi, Kappa, Phi Mu, Pi Phi

By: @rushingisfun
by: Re: Shade CasterSep 9, 2017 7:10:51 AM

Kappa - has their annual Pankake Fundraiser. AGD has a feed as well It's fun. You should try it.
Gamma Phi - has Moonball which is incredibly creative. It's fun. Again, you should try it.
Phi Mu - Makes care packages for sick children in the hospital. And, it was only their first year, you don't pull off a $100,000 fundraiser like APhi or Galas like DG or Chi O your first year. Chi O started small and look how far they came in 4 years.
Pi Phi collects books for children to promote literacy, reading is important. You should try doing it more often than ever accusing any sorority group that they don't 'care' about their philanthropy.

By: Re: Shade Caster
by: 123Sep 9, 2017 11:41:24 AM

There's a difference between having a philanthropy and caring about your philanthropy. When it comes to that, I agree with the list.

By: 123
by: lolzSep 9, 2017 5:34:36 PM

pi phis philanthropy is literacy. 97% of americans are already literate. hahaha

By: lolz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.