facebook

gpa requirements

by:    

I'm rushing as a sophomore and am just wondering what the GPA requirements for getting a bid are. I have a GPA that I would consider relatively low, does that mean I won't get a bid or will it be harder to get a bid?

Posted By: Wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It honestly depends. You will probably most likely get a bid regardless, unless your gpa is below a 2.5. I know a lot of sororities cap their low gpas around 3.0 so if its there or below its likely that youll get dropped from houses in the first round for your gpa. I went through as a sophormore as well and my gpa didnt affect me because I was at a 3.4. You'll probably be fine though.

By: suh
#2by:    

It depends on what your GPA is and what houses you are interested in. There are some houses, like mine, that cap a GPA strictly at a single number like 3.0 and anything below that will get dropped. Contrary to popular opinion, academics are a huge accomplishment and priority in many sororities and fraternities and that is something that they look for in members.

By: GPA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Obvi    

I think people know the importance of their GPAs considering the stressful questions of their grades not being good enough coming time and time again.

By: Obvi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.