facebook

aphi or kappa kappa gamma

by:    

I haven't gone through recruitment yet, but everything I I have heard and read has said Kappa and aPhi are the top 2 houses. What really separates them and which one is better to go into? I have heard so many mixed things that I am having a hard time knowing what is true. Someone give me some truth and insight that knows what is going on and can have some facts to back it up!

Posted By: New
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes those are the top two houses. Stop making decisions before you even go through recruitment. The houses pick you, you don't pick them. You've clearly not read enough because all the sororities have been summed up numerous times and recently as well.

By: Stop
by: New   

Well you actually do pick the houses as well- it isn't just up to them.
And I have read actually, and that is why I have mixed emotions because its so back and forth.

By: New
by: Lol   

They make you think that you're choosing the houses. Where you're ranked and whether they invite you back is not up to you.

Ultimately, APhi is more cliquey and more selective but they don't socialize out of their circle.

By: Lol
#2by:    

Aphi's Facebook recruitment banner says "envy the ivy" whereas every other sorority's says "find your home." All I have to say they speak for themselves πŸ˜‚

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

By: Yes
#3by:    

If you want the top hottest house with best social media image go A Phi,
If you want the house that has just as hot girls but is also well liked by other houses go Kappa

By: real
#4by:    

Aphi is harder to get into and has the reputation of THE Top House on campus. Kappa is #2 (sorry guys, they really aren't tied). However, simply in terms of being well-liked, it's Kappa over Aphi. So it depends on what you value more: status/reputation vs. likeability

By: imo
#5by:    

Aphi is top house ONLY if you're in Sig Ep, PIKE, SAE, or Sig Chi. The other frats could care less about aphi because they never bother to show up to any of their events. If you asked any other frat for their opinion, Kappa, Pi Phi, DG, and even AXO would probably rank higher on their list

By: haha
by: Well   

True but PIKE, Sig Ep, SAE and Sig Chi are by far the top houses so... APhi is doing something right?

By: Well
by: lol   

speak for yourselves, I'm in one of those "top" houses and myself including many others wouldn't waste my breath on an Alpha Phi.

By: lol
by: truth   

A few guys In the top frats my like them- but every other frat and sorority hates their guts so if you want to be apart of that then go ahead. A phi is not well liked more than they are liked. That is just the truth.

By: truth
by: not salty   

A lot of this is jealously talking. APhi cuts the most girls and those girls never get over it. They are a great house and are on very good terms with both the top fraternities AND sororities (lots of aphi-kappa and aphi-pi phi friendships) despite what people on here want you to believe.

By: not salty
#6by:    

I preffed at Kappa & APhi last year. I'm not going to say which one I'm in but I will tell you that these two were consistently my favorites throughout all of rush and that neither of them came off as better than the other. I loved both of them - and you would be lucky to get into either.

At the end of the day you have to make your decision based on which girls you truly could see being lifelong friends with, NOT what anonymous users will tell you on GreekRank. For real, if someone says "Why did you choose ____?" the honest answer shouldn't be "Because I asked GreekRank which one was better and this is what it said!"

By: positivity

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.