facebook

top tier sororities

by:    

How do you get into top tier sororities like kappa kappa gamma or pi beta phi?

Posted By: how
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi Phi isn't top tier.

You should be more concerned about which houses you vibe with rather than caring about ranks. If you go into a house solely because of its reputation you will actually be miserable pretending to be someone you're not just for your aesthetics and superficial reasons.

By: hahahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Agree completely^ you should always go with how you feel rather than how the chapter is ranked. If you fake it during recruitment you're gonna have to fake it the rest of the time you're in the sorority. Wouldn't you rather be in a house you can be yourself in?

By: yupp
by: Yes!!   

^so accurate!!!!!! I made this mistake, I'm in a top tier and wish I would've gone for a more middle tier where the girls are more down to earth. Titles mean nothing

By: Yes!!
#3by:    

You have to fit in with the girls and have similar interests, personality looks Essentially. Some will say this isn't true, but in the long run if one of these girls wouldn't see herself being your friend, you're out.

By: UMN
#4by:    

I think you meant Alpha Phi and Kappa. PI Phi is an upper middle sorority that seems to be slipping.

By: Huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.