facebook

read this first - want to join?

by:    

Get off of this website. This is not a representative source of informstion. Want to know who ranks where? Go through recruitment and decide for yourself. Many of these 'rankings' are posted by people who only want to cause drama. Every sorority at the U is fantastic in their own right. Don't let your views of sorority life be based on anonymous posts.

Each chapter provides leadership opportunities, the promotion of academic excellence, FUN and an experience filled with memories and lifelong friendships. Find the chapter that is the right fit for you and don't give it another thought.

Posted By: Positivity
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I rushed last year and did read this site before rushing. While I do not believe in the whole tier thing I do believe each sorority has a type. This site was actually pretty accurate in preparing me for the different types of sororities I would encounter during rush. I love the house I chose and it had nothing to do with what I read on here.

By: tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

A reminder for every PNM.

By: Bump
#3by:    

Bottom tier is at the very bottom for a reason.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.