facebook

as a transfer student - gpa & sororities

by:    

Hey y'all!

I'm transferring in the fall and curious about doing formal recruitment. My only concern is my GPA. I know certain houses have a minimum GPA requirement, would you mind sharing what it is?

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think GPA requirements typically vary slightly between houses, but they are usually somewhere around 3.0. However, sometimes they'll take into consideration special circumstances!!

By: grades

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Transfer   

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!

By: Transfer
#2by:    

Given how competitive transfer admission is at the U, you should be totally fine! Averages fall somewhere between a 2.5 and a 3.0.

By: @transfer
by: Transfer   

Thank you! :)

By: Transfer
#3by:    

Hey, I'm transferring in the fall too and am thinking about rushing. It's not an issue to join as a junior, right? Because at my last school only a few let you in if you were a transfer. I'm really nervous for it but think it'll be a great way to get involved and find a family away from home.

By: Transfer 2
by: @transfer2   

Panhel actually REQUIRES every house to take a certain number of juniors every year, so don't be nervous! Be yourself, have fun, trust the process and enjoy the experience!

By: @transfer2
#4by:    

Hey, I'm transferring in the fall too and am thinking about rushing. It's not an issue to join as a junior, right? Because at my last school only a few let you in if you were a transfer. I'm really nervous for it but think it'll be a great way to get involved and find a family away from home.

By: Transfer 2
#5by:    

Beta theta pi is probably your best bet for a fun sorority on row with a high GPA

By: TryBeta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.