4. DG
5. AOPi
6. AXO
7. G Phi
8. Chi O
9. Phi Mu
10. AGD
11. Theta

Don't bother arguing. Spots 4-7 somewhat interchangeable.

Posted By: Kylie Jenner
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

meh i'm in a top house and i like pi phis better than kappas.

By: sx
#2by:    

Coming from a frat guy I would rank as follows:

A Phi/Kappa

DG/Pi Phi

AXO/AOPi/Gphi

Phi Mu/XO

Theta/AGD

By: TRW
#3by:    

true this

By: bump
#4by:    

Girls, even if DG is number 4, theyre the only house on campus id say to NOT pledge. Im in one of the #5-7 houses and my best friend is in one of the #1-3 houses. We are both so happy and love greek life, and our other friend in DG is miserable. She preffed DG and AXO and everyday wishes she joined AXO. The girls are rude to each other abd focus on appearances wayyy more than aphi/kappa. If you ignore rank and go Aphi kkg piphi axo aoii or gphi you will love greek life

By: Forewarning

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yeah   

DG is legit the worst.

By: yeah
by: Curious    

Can someone please explain to me and other PNM ... why are they rankend #4 if they are such a terrible chapter without and sense of sisterhood and mean personalities? If they just look somehow pretty but lack personality involvement class and grades... shouldn't they be considered as #8 ?

By: Curious
by: Hot   

DG is ranked #4 bc they are hot

By: Hot
#5by:    

Aphi / Kappa
Pi phi
DG
AOII / G phi
AXO
Chi O
Phi Mu
AGD
Theta

By: Kendall Jenner
by: Hi   

Bump

By: Hi
by: GG   

Bump

By: GG
#6by:    

TOP:
Alpha Phi/Kappa

UPPER MIDDLE:
Pi Phi/DG

MIDDLE:
AOPi/AXO/GPhi

UPPER BOTTOM:
Chi O/Phi Mu

BOTTOM:
Theta/AGD

PREDICTIONS:
After rush there will be no change with the top 2. Look for potential movement between the middle 5 - there has been a lot of drama with Pi Phi and DG so they could move down. Chi O continues to improve each year so they could move up. Theta has also improved the last 2 years.

By: Kaitlyn Jenner
by: Xoxo   

I would put Phi Mu definitely below Theta... but yeah tmTheta has been getting so much better.

By: Xoxo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.