facebook

viral post about dg bullying

by:    

Look under the Delta Gamma section for link of a viral blog post about what a few members did to a girl until she quit and even afterwards.... mean girls!

Posted By: deegee
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Was anything ever done about this?

By: curious
#12by:    

Is this true? Wow so disappointing to see this :( definitely not joining this house

By: incoming freshman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

i mean hazing should never be condoned, but like ofsl and the university contacted her and asked if she wanted to do something about her allegations and she didnt do anything or press charges or anything like that. maybe its because she was a legacy or something but idk why she wouldnt after hearing her story. the whole situation is wack.

By: greekguy
by: Hmmmm   

Only half the girls graduated. The other half are seniors this year...

By: Hmmmm
by: huh   

Wait wasn't she a sophmore when she rushed two years ago? Wouldn't that mean that the juniors and seniors that hazed her be gone and graduated from the chapter? Or did members her own age haze her as well?

By: huh
#14by:    

So basically this breaks my heart.... now I understand why everyone hates on them so much

By: Pnm
by: Active    

Yes! They will have a hard time recruiting a good pledge class this fall - good bye #4 😁

By: Active
by: Bump!   

Pledge be aware of that if you will pref DG

By: Bump!
#15by:    

Pnm's be careful

By: Bump
#16by:    

Dont rush DG

By: Bump
#17by:    

This is pretty sad. I feel for the girl

By: 😟
by: me too   

I really hope L has found love and support in her church and within her friends! She can always live up the DG ideals by herself in doing good every single day even if she quit that chapter of her life. <3

By: me too
#18by:    

I heard it was her big and grand big who did this. And the rest of her “Greek family”. What a shame. Those girls should be embarrassed and ashamed for what they did.

By: True
by: Nm   

Do you even know one of these girls you are writing about?

Behause BS ...

By: Nm
#19by:    

An important message to all PNMs rushing this fall!!!

By: PNMs beware
#20by:    

Bump

By: PNM

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.