facebook

viral post about dg bullying

by:    

Look under the Delta Gamma section for link of a viral blog post about what a few members did to a girl until she quit and even afterwards.... mean girls!

Posted By: deegee
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

😲

By: gophur
#2by:    

htt ps://lauralivinglifeblo g.wordpress.com/2017/02 /06/my-experience-in-de lta-gamma/

By: wow
by: wow   

take out spaces

By: wow
#3by:    

Did you scroll to the end when she said, "In no way is this me saying that the whole chapter of DG at the U of MN is bad. If fact, 90% of it is amazing. I made really great friends in that chapter and in other chapters. Unfortunately, I let a group of about 5 girls dictate my experience."

Don't use the actions of a couple girls to judge the entire chapter. Most dgs ive met are nice normal girls and they're all probably sad and stressed about this right now and I feel bad for them that this is all happening (I feel bad for the girl who felt she was bullied too but just because of one girl's bad experience does not mean DG is the mean girl sorority.)

By: umn
by: @umm   

Nice post DG

By: @umm
by: DG sucks   

There are consequences for hazing whether it's fair or not.

By: DG sucks
#4by:    

Hazing, harassment and bullying should NEVER be OK. Other members should make it known that they risk the chapter's reputation by doing it!

By: Hmmmm
#5by:    

I think the chapter should be kicked off campus for this. They need to be made an example of. The U of MN has no place for people who hazed and bully

By: Thoughts
by: LT    

Isn't that a bit to harsh? Sure actions like that happened should be sanctioned but to kick off the whole chapter? Nope

By: LT
by: hm   

I've heard from other that the same thing has happened to them at DG so it's obviously an institutional problem

By: hm
#6by:    

They really need to be held accountable. It's just wrong and distgusting to be quite honest

By: Why
#7by:    

This has happened to several DGs and not just the girl who posted. Sad that they do this to their own "sisters," I mean they must be even worse to others. Putting others down to make yourself feel more important.... bad idea!

By: sorority
#8by:    

This is so upsetting. I hope these girls get what they deserve, not just from this going viral but in the long run.

By: mean girls
#9by:    

Did they ever get in trouble? I heard the university was involved

By: Question
#10by:    

😱 so sad

By: WOW

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.