facebook

pi phi

by:    

Hello,

I'm a pi phi at another school and I'm considering transferring. How is pi phi at UMN? At my school it's considered top middle tier, but I've heard here its top tier? I'm exceedingly nervous about transferring and just want to know what I'm getting myself into. I rushed into my college decision process and ended going to a school I don't necessarily like. The Greek at my school is ridiculous (hint hint alabama) and I would like to attend a school where the Greek life is a LOT smaller.

Posted By: Lee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No one take the bait

By: Truu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Idiot   

I literally am a pi phi at Alabama... I can link you to my Instagram right now lol.

By: Idiot
#2by:    

ΠΒΦ is the top New Row house at Bama. Minnesota is a fascinating place with a completely different subculture from that of the Deep South; this is not a place a southern girl would think of transferring to at random. If the OP is being honest, which is highly doubtful (GR or troll at work), then it would be way too easy to get her real story. OP, bless your heart.

By: Ummm...
by: SEC   

I don't think she's being a troll. I am from Minnesota and go to an SEC school in the deep south as well and have realized I don't like it and am trying to transfer to UMN next year. I'm in a sorority at my school too and would like to try to transfer into the chapter at UMN. Greek life in the south is huge and that's not something I necessarily like. I would prefer a smaller chapter. Our houses have 400+ girls.

By: SEC
#3by:    

Hello,

me again, what the girl said, greek life in the south is WAY TOO big. It gets very out of hand and times can be exceedingly stressful. My family is from up north. My parents are divorced, so I've lived in the south and the north off and on my entire life. UMN also has a great a program for my major and its in a big city. I wanted to attend a school up north that had a smaller Greek system, was in a big city, and offered a good program for my major. I have a few friends that attend UMN and I've always loved it.

By: LEE
by: Pi Phi   

You are welcome. Reach out to our exec

By: Pi Phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.