facebook

girls getting into parties without being in a sorority

by:    

How likely is it for a girl to get into good frat parties if they aren't in a sorority. I haven't clicked with any of the sororities on campus and feel like dropping but I'm afraid if I do there won't be any parties for me to go to. (I wasn't planning on joining a sorority just for the parties in case someone wants to try and I hate I am just simply curious.)

Posted By: thugger
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It has less to do with being in a sorority and more to do with knowing guys in fraternities. If you know a guy in a frat, you ask him to be put on the list. That's basically it. Granted, sorority women obviously tend to know more guys in frats and often will offer up invitations to be put on the list from guys they know in said frat. Also, just know that by Junior year, you won't care about the frats anyway.

By: @thugger

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.