facebook

sigma phi epsilon at ung?

by: Tbh

if SigEp came here they would be the new top tier. I don’t understand why we have frats like Kappa sig, but not one of the biggest and well-known frats in the country. If IFC here didn’t suck we could bring them in and start a new chapter. We honestly need a new fraternity added anyway

Posted By: Tbh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ginger   

We used to have a sig ep but a lot of the brothers rebelled against their nationals and became sigma omega who then became farmhouse.

By: Ginger
by: No Sep 18, 2019 5:33:55 PM

We never had a sigep

By: No
by: gingerMay 4, 2020 2:44:17 PM

It was the Georgia Zeta chapter. My dad was buddies with a Sig Ep.

By: ginger
#2  by: No    

SPE is weak nationally. Not one of the prestigious old line relevant fraternities.

By: No
by: ZFeb 24, 2020 11:20:34 AM

They are currently the largest fraternity nationally by number of undergraduate members at 15,000 and are 3rd largest by lifetime members at 340,000. I wouldn't call that weak nationally

By: Z
#3  by: SigEp?   

SigEp’s nationally a joke. They’re only large in numbers bc they take kids as soft as ice cream

By: SigEp?
by: LmaoMay 31, 2020 11:27:38 AM

Every fraternity at ung is soft as ice cream. Try going to a university with real fraternities

By: Lmao
#4  by: Christina B   

North Georgia College absolutely had a Sig Ep chapter. I was a Sweetheart for them and my now ex husband was a Sig Ep brother for the 4 yrs he attended college there.

By: Christina B
by: JimmyJun 29, 2024 11:05:08 AM

Spring 1990 we (Sig Ep) got into trouble because we had Widespread Panic perform at the Copper Mine. Sig Ep national revoked our charter and we went back to being Sigma Theta, the name before Sig Ep.

By: Jimmy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.