facebook

Lambda BlueChip

by:    

My brother told me 3-4 years ago that nearly the entire pledge class walked out on Lambda at their bluechip dinner and took ubers back to SC

Posted By: Rushing Hard
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

the story I heard is they showed up hours late to their own blue chip leaving the future pledges alone at the venue. Since the guy with the credit card didn't show, the venue refused to serve the rushees. Apparently, back at the frat, they had just got a huge rock of (something-something) and the house was busy with that and forgot about blue chip.

By: Senior Remembers
#2by:    

This story was debunked years ago. The guys who left weren't getting bids anyway

By: Jimbo the Manboy
by: sorry but....Jimbo Lies   

Frats don't invite guys to blue chip they aren't interested in. The frat may change their mind but if you a going to blue chip, you are 95% in

By: sorry but....Jimbo Lies
#3by:    

It was a fiasco like none other

By: I was there
by: haha-funny-funny   

Some loser that never had a chance checking in

By: haha-funny-funny
#4by:    

I'm still suicide rushing Lambda

By: rushee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Is this true?

By: Wondering
#6by:    

Last night was a disaster too. It’ll get around soon. There’s a reason lambda falls more every year.

By: Truth bomb
by: Rushee   

Can you share?

By: Rushee
by: Uscfresh   

What happened at lambda blue chip dinner? I got cut early on from lambda.

By: Uscfresh
by: @fresh   

You and 99% of guys were cut from Lambda. Time to move on a not dwell on the fact that you weren't up to the level of guys who did indeed get the GOLDEN TICKET that is a Lambda bid

By: @fresh
#7by:    

Man I wish I could be in lambda so bad. No woman below a 9.8 is allowed in there. They have to have a sign saying this outside so that they can filter through all the girls

By: Man
by: @man   

Explain why your mom was running a train in the Lambda shower....

By: @man
#8by:    

Happy Lambda Blue Chip Memories!

By: Bump-o-matic
#9by:    

I still got my man hole filled that night ;)

By: dirty Jimbo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.