facebook

kappa alpha theta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Alpha Theta sorority chapter comments at University of Kentucky - UK

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: PNM"S   

What I cannot believe is that you can't see the irony in your constant mean statements about theta being mean. Do you not see how mean you are? Can't believe anyone could be more hateful.

By: PNM"S
#12  by: PNM'S   

They are too large of a sorority to bond without all the fighting and rudeness, don't be fooled. I did like them but they are too big.They will ignore you at parties because they think they are too good.

By: PNM'S
#13  by: sounds   

like she's trying to make a case for a smaller house(hers)

By: sounds
#14  by: re truth   

some hater wrote this before and loves to cut and paste..such stupid drivel--she's very afraid you'll like theta--decide for yourself

By: re truth
#15  by: hahahahah   

funny stuff. If the Theta's didn't self rank they would be ranked number 12...

By: hahahahah
#16  by: hahahahah   

hardly, haters keep making dumb ridiculous comments and everyone has a right to answer back -- can't think of anything nice to say about your own house? Oh, yes I remember reading a childish comment that said haha( like a child would say) now where was that? oh yes, I remember..the house that always says they are sooo nice

By: hahahahah
#17  by: PNM'S   

WE are number 1 and better than everyone else.

#18  by: PNM'S   

You know by now that theta would not claim to be number one, that was written by another house trying to cause trouble

#19  by: funny   

WIth all the self ranking one would think they would finally be ranked number 1 on here....

By: funny
#20  by: right   

truth speaks for itself.

By: right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.