facebook

Rush advice.

by:    

I’m rushing in the fall and I’m super nervous. I was wondering if anybody had any tips to get into a top tier/good sorority?

Posted By: Kalli
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s cliche … but don’t try to be someone you’re not. If you’re genuine during the rush process, the right house will find you, and you’ll create deeper relationships that will make your college experience more meaningful. If you put on a show to get into a certain house, you’re going to find out either : a) everyone else was putting on a show and your relationships will be shallow or b) you’ll have to keep putting on a show - which is exhausting. Wish you well.

By: Shelby
#2by:    

The idea of only wanted to join a top tier sorority is where you’re starting off wrong. Be yourself or it won’t be authentic and you won’t connect with anyone. Most girls who go into recruitment trying to get a “top house” end up getting disappointed and dropped because they’re not being their authentic selves and connecting with anyone in any of the houses. The connection and conversations are the only thing that matters. If you try and can’t get a connection then you don’t belong in the “top house” like you think you do. I promise if you’re yourself you will LOVE the house you get no matter what tier it is.

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.