facebook

Get out of the rut of old thinking.

by:    

The old layers have been collapsing. Newer material is emerging.If you've been honestly paying attention, you'll agree.

Theta
ADII
Alpha Chi Omega -- yes, really!
Phi Mu -- also, yes, really!
Kappa Delta -- Yup.
Pi Phi
Chi Omega
TriDelt -- yes, really.
Alpha Phi
Delta Gamma (They're doing the inappropriate clothing that Alpha Phi tried previously. At least wear clothing. That fits!)
Gamma Phi Beta (up & coming! Proud of you!)
Delta Zeta
AGD
Kappa (Yup, surprised, but AGD bumped Kappa out of the way.

Posted By: UKY
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of the mids have been pulling forward for a few years. There are some top tier, high quality girls in these that have upped the bar. If you go to KY, you know this is true. Pretty cool to see.

By: Okay
#2by:    

Nice Try!

By: Mhmm..
#3by:    

Hilarious

By: Junior
#4by:    

This is some wishful thinking! 😂

By: Enigma

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I agree with most of this! Would change a couple of places up but the point made in this is right.

By: Sorta
#6by:    

Point is right on but a few are not meshing up. Tri Delt way too low. ADII and ChiO did slip this year. Also COB doesn’t mean they didn’t reach their quotas. Some houses do save some slots for COB.

Theta
Tri Delt
ADII
AXO
Pi Phi
Phi Mu
Kappa Delta
Alpha Phi
Chi O
Delta Gamma
Delta Zeta
AGD
Gamma Phi
Kappa

By: Lol truth
by: Maybe    

It took me a minute to stalk all the IG posts but you may be right other than ChiO should be over KD and Alpha Phi.

By: Maybe
by: Bbn   

You can NOT tell how a sorority did by stalking a few Instagram post. Most people’s Instagram are private so you can’t see most of the girls. You can’t go by the 5 pictures that the sorority put up. How can you judge a whole pledge class off of a few girls? Someone who spent the whole time going through, let me tell you nothing changed at the top. Adpi and Theta are still the two top chapters. Next is Tri Delt and chi o. The middle houses are so close together it’s hard to say an order. And everyone knows which few houses are at the bottom.

By: Bbn
by: Classy   

Very close but ChiO and Phi Pi need to flip flop. ADII over Tri Delts. Thetas I think may have taken the top spot, sorry diamonds. Agree with original post that AXO and Phi Mu belong in the top 6. Quotas met for both! AXO maybe the next one to break the top 4.

By: Classy
by: Classy    

Correction to last post, ChiO is 4 with AXO 5.

By: Classy
#7by:    

Speaking truths!

By: True True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.