facebook

White Privilege

by:    

is now a good time to call out the lack of diversity the “top” houses have on campus... or should we hold off on that. I just find it funny that some chapters use the handful of people of color as a diversity token but we can hold off til they’re done praising that they don’t tolerate acts of racism when all they have been doing for years is favor their wealthy white boys and girls

Posted By: 🇺🇸
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Stfu about your white privilege bs. Why do people constantly say that there have to be an equal amount of minorities in fraternities? For one there are more whites in the country so naturally they are gonna be a majority and two it’s not like we don’t bid kids because they are black. We bid whoever is cool to hang out with idgaf if you’re black white orange or blue if you’re cool you’re gonna get a bid. Not sure why people like you blame frats for lack of diversity when a lot of times the people in minorities just aren’t interested in Greek life.

By: Lol
#2by:    

Screw your liberal bs maybe Greek life is mostly white because it’s how it’s always been why try to change it. Whoever can afford it gets in. It’s not supposed to be an all inclusive handout to everyone.

By: Haha
by: wow   

someone got way too offended and has way too much time on their hands 🤣 62 downvotes? I don’t think 62 people have been on this site since the beginning of the year

By: wow
by: Lol   

Imagine the loser who downvoted this post 100 times. Go outside you god damn pvssy

By: Lol
by: Hahahaha   

^ holy hell someone is loggin I’m hours with these downvotes 🤣 wreaks of insecurity

By: Hahahaha
#3by:    

This has been posted on every school discussion board on this site. It's just a GEED loser who didn't get a bid just starting up drama. IGNORE IT.

By: OH PLEASE
#4by:    

This site is fake

By: Sigma Kappa rules
#5by:    

truth here

By: i can go for days
#6by:    

hey chubby come check the boom and eat da pie

By: boom boom chubby
#7by:    

factsssssssssss

By: boom boom chubby

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.