only valid srats are the upper minus axo

By: ..
#2by:    

Girls will want the uppers during recruitment so this is most accurate

By: CATS
#3by:    

the uppers are the only acceptable ones to be in

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

PNM’s. The only people who post these ranks are the girls who fear one sorority may be starting to gain on where they think they are ranked. It’s out of fear and jealousy. Other SEC schools and their sororities may work like this, but KY doesn’t. I read these posts and usually ignore the stupidity, but we must stop ranking any group of people over another. I’m in one of what is called a top rank in this post and even I don’t agree with what is posted here. There are two specific groups they have ranked in the bottom that I have best friends in and they are awesome. Find the sorority where you can be you and better yourself. That’s were you will thrive. Be careful not to fall into the hype of a place you think everyone wants. Sometimes, it’s not as pretty on the inside as it is the outside. I’ve learned the hard way.

By: Misleading Due to Fear

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.