facebook

who's next.

by:    

it seems like uk adds a new sorority every 5ish years. any word on who they'll bring in next?

Posted By: um
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

sigma kappa and zeta are always rumored but it never seems to work out

By: me
#2by:    

Sigma Kappa was at UK years ago. Like maybe in the early 90’s.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Well   

I’m pretty sure they were here until the early 2000s, maybe even like around 2010ish. There’s just always rumor that they’re going to be brought back to campus or zeta but it’s yet to happen

By: Well
#3by:    

My cousin came to UK in 2003. Sigma Kappa had left the yr before. Then in 2004 AZD folded. AOPi was here I think until 2018/2019.

I think when Panhel finally went to the more sane system of basing quota on the # of PNMs attending Pref, all the chapters benefitted.

By: What's Up?
by: OK   

So there maybe a chance that either SK, Zeta, ADPi and AXiD may return?

By: OK
by: Well   

They choose one sorority every 5 years so it’d be a very slow process but possibly

By: Well
by: Yes   

Why did zeta leave and the others? Did they get kicked off or just not enough girls ?

By: Yes
by: Oh   

What did they base quota off before?

By: Oh
#4by:    

Bump this

By: Sigchi
#5by:    

Quota used to be based upon the # of PNMs who registered. Few chapters made quota. Switching to the # who pref has been good for everyone.

By: Living at Willie T

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.