facebook

bid day themes '21

by:    

how did everyone feel about the themes this year? some really out of the box ones in my opinion!! I loved chi o and axo's !!!

Posted By: bd
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

chio's cracked me up bc they were essentially calling themselves axo. "a chio life" like did anyone else catch that?

By: lol
by: Lmfao   

Tea tho

By: Lmfao
#2by:    

I thought Theta’s was by far the best…
Theta & Co.
They knocked it out of the park this year.

By: Wassup
by: Lol   

Kinda basic they just looked like they were wearing pajamas

By: Lol
by: yo   

axo and aphi were personal faves

By: yo
#3by:    

adpi's was very cute !!

By: :)
#4by:    

Didn’t think ADPis or DGs were super original… but I think they made them cute!

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

dz's theme was just overused at this point. cute, sure, but i think agd did the same theme last year

By: emily
by: Yeah   

Agd for sure did the nascar theme within the last year or two

By: Yeah
#6by:    

kappas bathtub theme was interesting...

By: thad
#7by:    

I vote Theta for cutest and most original.
DDD-not even sure what the theme was
ADPi was cute but not original
Chi O aargh

By: PDiddy

Theta was literally just wearing pajamas lol

#8by:    

i thought gphi's idea was cute but they didn't do enough with props compared to some others

By: kyyy
by: Yup   

Agreed it was original but lacking in decorations. Still cute though!!

By: Yup

No one had any props except Theta. They killed the bid day game

That’s literally not true at all. Kappa had a bouncy house & bathtub, tridelt had a dj, chio had that blowup slide thing, phi Mu had a lot going on, etc. theta literally didn’t have any props besides that big chair. You must be a theta is all I know.

My new Kentucky home was a cute idea but I just feel like it wasn’t flashy enough to be considered a top fall Bid day theme if that makes sense. Like I liked it don’t get me wrong, it was cuter than AGD’ and kd’s, but you need to be flashy to stand out. It’d be a really good cob theme since those are usually more lowkey!

by: lol   

Theta had way more than a big chair. They had the Tiffany box, big chair, light up Theta & Co sign, Dessert bar, matching outfits for Breakfast at Tiffany’s. So cute

By: lol

Literally everyone else had light up signs and a food bar. The only thing that stood out was the big chair and one sorority had an entire bull to ride so

#9by:    

Thetas had the best

By: Thetas
by: Sigchi    

Not even close

By: Sigchi
#10by:    

Thetas definitely the best. No one had ever done anything like that and their decorations, outfit, etc, were spot on! Kudos to them for being original and going the extra mile

By: PNM

The outfits? They were in pajamas wym

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.