facebook

Why Theta outdid the rest

by: uh

Being in a different sorority I can say Theta outdid it’s competition (ADPi/TriDelta/ChiO).
1.) Best bid day theme ever tbh
2.) Got every single girl they WANTED
3.) Got the top out stare girls and didn’t focus on hometown friends (IL, GA, MD, DE, etc.)
4.) Had real good social media rep that highlighted authentic sisterhood

Posted By: uh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

Being in a different sorority!😂😂😂
I don’t think so! How do you know which girls they wanted if you are in a different sorority? Sounds like Theta is trying to convince people that they did get the best girls instead of what really happened.

By: Haha
by: YaSep 8, 2021 7:23:37 AM

Fr what the heck

By: Ya
#2  by: No   

Lmao. They lost a ton of girls they wanted to tri delt, aphi, and even some to chi o lol

By: No
by: caps mccapsalotSep 8, 2021 2:24:52 PM

now everyone knows this is a lie. I understand how they could lose girls to chi o but TRI DELT or APHI?? seriously. get outta here.

By: caps mccapsalot
#3  by: Holla   

Theta always gets the girls they want. Don’t think they ever lose girls to the others. And their bid day them was by far the best, most original one. TBH, they killed recruitment this fall

By: Holla
#4  by: Hahah   

Out of state girls??? Hahah Theta is ALWAYS a repeat of high school and the out of state girls in the pledge class get left out. Never changes it’s a high school reunion for 4 years which is fine if that’s your thing in college

By: Hahah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.