Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Agree with this.

By: Yes
#2by:    

This is literally gonna be accurate watch

By: truth
#3by:    

OMG! From what I have seen so far, this is pretty accurate from looking at the IG tagged photos and stories. However I think thetas and TriDelta did much better than ADPi this year.
Thetas had one of the cutest bid day themes. Nice touch with the DJ TriDelta.
Chio’s PC class was pretty typical for them, they will be solid house.
Phi Mu’s were a really strong group for them and they had a great theme.
AXO another strong group but their theme was not their best.

This just goes to show our houses really all are very similar and things can change year to year.

Congrats girls and welcome to your new homes.

By: Omg
by: Fresh   

Adpi got the most adorable girls! Sorry Tri Delt

By: Fresh
#4by:    

The way this completely accurate

By: dang

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I wasn’t to sure about this when it was posted but what I saw this morning when I checked my socials show this is fairly accurate.

To be fair to DG, not having a home to show or come home to had to suck but they seemed to do ok considering and hopefully a new house next year will help them out.

Kappas and Chio placed girls that are pretty much their norm recruit classes and that is not bad as those girls will do well there.
APhi and PiPhi are like Kappas and Chio. Solid classes that are going to fit in well with the girls they already have.

PhiMu seriously has done well the last 2 years. Not sure what they have done but great job ladies.

AXO also had a great year (agree with above poster that they needed a better theme.) AXO and Phi Mu are pretty much on the same level now.

DZ and KD about their normal. Cute girls.

Thetas best theme of the year. Who doesn’t want to go home to Tiffany’s?

We could go round and round about Thetas, Tri Delta, and Adpi. You are all very desired homes and you do get a lot of the recruits that you may want but you are all about the same in this category.

I know I am missing a few, no intentions to leave you out but time for class. Great job everyone and welcome home PC21.

By: Cat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.