facebook

who else got dropped bc of their gpa 😍😍😍

by:    

it sucks so bad to be dropped from so many houses just because my gpa was barley below a 3.0 I was soooo close to a 3.0 and there are so many factors as to why my gpa was lower and i hate that you can be a amazing and smart person and be dropped purley because of that. anyways. who else is in the same boat as me so i don’t feel so depressed

Posted By: depresed
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You can also always rush as a sophomore or upper class an if you want more options. Then then will go off college GPA. I didn’t do well in high school either (for a lot of reasons out of my control) but was able to turn it around in college… just saying!

By: Fyiiiiii

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: thank uuu   

yeah sameee highschool was extremely hard for me for reasons outside of just how β€œsmart” i am which over negatively affected my gpa. is it weird to rush next year or do COB?

By: thank uuu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.