Philanthropy Faves

by:    

Who are everyone’s favorites after philanthropy? Getting nervous for sisterhood

Posted By: let’s get it
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi Delt

By: fave srat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I loved a lot of them and I’m having a hard time deciding but i think my favs in order were
AXO
Pi phi
theta
A phi
KD
DZ
and i don’t want any of my others back rlly tomo i just didn’t like the others

By: Me
#3by:    

Loved Adpi! I also liked chi o and aphi. I liked Tri Delt but my girl didn’t know really how to explain their philanthropy. All the other ones were okay

By: Rush
#4by:    

Axo, adpi, and phi mu!

By: Pnm
#5by:    

I loved the ones that are for helping with sick kids and they all presented them really well. Top four no order
ADPi
TriDelt
ChiO
PhiMu

By: Kids
by: Agree   

Mine too! I am a nursing major and Make a Wish, Children's Miracle Network, The Ronald McDonald House, and St. Jude are all causes I would be proud to represent.

By: Agree
#6by:    

KD, AGD, DZ!!!

By: PNM Rush
by: HistoryMaj   

KDs are really nice people.

By: HistoryMaj
#7by:    

ADPi and Chi O were mine! I like both their philanthropy’s a lot

By: hi
#8by:    

I liked them all really—raising money or volunteering is a great way to make a difference.
I related to Kappa because they provide books and often go in person to elementary schools to read to kids. I’m an elementary education major so it struck home.

By: UK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.