facebook

Thoughts after open house?

by:    

what did other PNMs think about all of the chapters after visiting them for open house?

Posted By: pnm
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

I loved Kappas house and the girls I met. I didn’t like the location though.
I also liked Aphi
KZ was my fav conversations.

By: Blue
by: ??   

How did 1/2 of you call it KZ…. Did you even rush or pay attention…?

By: ??
#12by:    

ADPi, PhiPi, Thetas, TriDelta, Chio
(No order)

By: Showing my cards
#13by:    

I really liked all except phi mu, agd, and kappa.

By: idkkkk
#14by:    

Loved Chio!
Also liked AXO, Phi Mu, Aphi, and Dz

By: Lex
#15by:    

top faves in order of how i liked them

aphi
adpi
kd
gphi
axo
dz
theta
tridelt

tbh i didn't really dislike any house but you have to rank them somehow

By: carry me back
#16by:    

No order these were my favs
AXO, Chio, DZ, ADPi Theta, PiPhi, PhiMu
Did not like DG or GPhi

By: NoBama
#17by:    

Open House was overwhelming but so fun. I really enjoyed chi o, phi mu, and alpha gam. Sweet girls in each one, great conversations. Alpha gam's house was beautiful.

By: Loving Rush
#18by:    

Loved Chio. Loved that there was some diversity. There are better houses but theirs is nice still. I could see these girls being my best friends. Also whoever does their socials does probably one of the best jobs of all the houses. Love the tiktoks.
AXO. Also loved these girls and the house is pretty. Was shocked I loved them as much as I did.
ADPi fun group of ladies, nice remodel of their house. Girls were basically what I expected after checking out their socials.
Phi Mu some of the nicest girls I met and very diverse. Gorgeous house. Grand stair well made it really feel like a mansion. I was shocked I liked it as much as I did as they don’t have the best social media posts so I didn’t really know what to expect there.

By: Dreamer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: HistoryMaj   

I think Phi Mu's social media is great. Some chapters don't even try. ☹

By: HistoryMaj
#19by:    

Hands down: KD, Alpha Gam, and AXO

By: Go Cats
#20by:    

I agree this weekend was so overwhelming but still a lot of fun. I do not know how the girls from last year did it virtually!! I cannot even imagine.
I came in with ideals of houses thinking the chapters here would match up to those at other big universities. I was so wrong. One of my friends is is a DG at one school and my best friend a kappa at another school. Looking at their bid day photos and stories from their recruitment I was disappointed that our chapters here were not at all what their chapters seemed like and not somewhere I could see myself at.
I did not expect Chio to be my favorite.
I also liked TriDelta, ADPi, thetas, axo, phi Mu, and pi phi.

By: Confused

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.