facebook

What are chapters looking for in a PNM?

by:    

Be honest. What exactly are chapters looking for in a PNM? I see grades matter but is a 3.45 too low? Do they really look at my social media? What in an interview are they looking for in me? Looks, if they like my outfit, my answers to their questions, what questions I ask? What kinds of questions will they ask me?

Posted By: Nervous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

3.45 won't get you top tier, but will still get you in a good middle tier sorority. The first round is based on GPA and sororities cut you if you don't meet their GPA requirement. They do stalk your social media. They just want someone who can hold a conversation and be yourself. They can tell when you're words are forced and scripted. If they think that you are a good fit for their sorority they'll invite you back. They ask what you did in HS, friends, community service, etc. Basic questions. But they love it when you ask them questions.

By: pc20
by: Truth   

This! Mostly be yourself. You’ll stand out more if you ask a question last maybe someone else did not ask that they are excited to discuss or answer.

By: Truth
#2by:    

chapters arent looking for any pnm who uses this site

By: idiot

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.