facebook

What happened to dg?

by:    

At the risk of the subject line seeming like clickbait, I’m curious why all the recent “rankings” have dg so low and chapters like dz and phi mu above. Nothing against the others, and I understand that rankings move around from year to year, but I didn’t know if anything specific happened to cause such a drastic fall. Like only last fall they were consistently ranked mid/upper mid above axo with and gap between them…

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Tbh they should have never been ranked that high in the first place. They have a lot of nice girls, most of them are super chill and fun, but their involvement has never been on par with other chapters. I think virtual recruitment last year was not super kind to them and yes, their house is getting renovated, but that is also a challenge for them this year, since they can’t recruit in their house. They also don’t have great retention, which seems to have always been an issue for them. Don’t know what that says about their sisterhood but it just doesn’t look good. The DGs I know, love it. I genuinely hope they do well this year, but it’s true, they’re just not where they used to be. But their new house looks like it’s going to be beautiful and that will help them in years to come.

By: In all honesty…
by: Agree   

I agree with this. DG has nice girls but they don’t really have much of a presence on campus. Virtual recruitment was not as good to them as it was for others. Phi Mu has a better GPA (ranked 7th for the fall) then both DZ (12th) and DG (9th) and last years recruits helped them a lot. DZ does not have as good as a GPA as DG but they tend to stand out in a good way more than the DG girls overall on campus. All 3 have cute sweet girls though. Not having a house this year may hurt them again this year.

By: Agree
#2by:    

^ these are both accurate

By: Catscatscats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.