facebook

Stop bumping the old posts

by:    

If you have something you want to share with our PNMs, start a new post or comment on one of the newer ones. Quit bumping outdated posts. Things change every year and virtual recruitment really shook things up last year. UK panahellenic should not be us bashing or belittling the other houses.
If you are a new recruit, ignore the old posts. You are best to ignore most of Greek rank anyway and look at house’s social media’s and get your own feel for the houses but if you really want to read everything on here like I know I did before I rushed, look for the answers to questions that the other freshman are asking. Some people use this page for the good of our community and have helpful things to share.

Posted By: It’s 2021
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bump!
If you want to endorse your sorority, great! But jump into the now and quit living in the past. Like it or not, things have changed. Old posts should be sitting in the past.

By: Dude
#2by:    

THIS SITE IS FAKE AND SOME GROUPS ACTUALLY SPEND THEIR TIME CREATING FAKE INFORMATION ON HERE.

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.