facebook

Stalking for House photos

by:    

Why don’t most of the houses show photos or videos of their houses? Most don’t even have their members posting their rooms or other common areas. Everyone is talking about move in and then no posts showing the sisters in the houses.

Posted By: Learning
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Stalk the reels on their igs and you’ll be able to find house tours for most chapters :)

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Did that   

Yes I have. Most only show the outside. Kappas had a great video in 2020 however I was wanting to see ADPhi and Theta since they have new houses and Phi Mu since I heard they have a nice house but I could not find really anything for any of those 3. I am surprised these nicer houses don’t have anything to show us PNMs. Who else has nicer houses on campus?

By: Did that
by: Yuh   

Tri delt and agd also got renovated recently and axo was built sometime between phi mu and theta so it’s pretty new. In addition to the ones you mentioned these are all the nicer houses but you’ll be able to get a better idea during the open house round

By: Yuh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.