facebook

Is living in the house all that?

by: Househunter

Do people actually like living in the sorority houses? Are the rules really strict? Are some better than others? Is it expensive?

Posted By: Househunter
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yup   

who knows...

By: yup
#2  by: Telly    

Can’t smoke, can’t drink, can’t have a man over, can’t host a party. So personally I’m not really sure what the hype is. Most likely after freshmen year you’ll never step foot in that house again besides when events are happening

By: Telly
by: TrueAug 18, 2021 8:44:09 PM

The rules part is true but you can find parties outside of your house. Who truly wants their stuff destroyed anyway by a bunch of drunks? The year I live in the house I did hate sharing a room since even though I loved my roommate but I also made some of my best friends there and some of my best memories are from there as well. I would suggest one year in the house for sure.

By: True
#3  by: It girl   

I love love love living in my house. Yes the rules suck sometimes but getting to know all of your sisters better and living with your best friends is the best.

By: It girl
#4  by: Depends   

It definitely depends on which chapter you’re in. I love living in my house because we all hangout all the time and it’s a blast. I have friends that live in their houses that are brand new but not social and say it’s really always awkward. Definitely see what the vibe is at each house

By: Depends
#5  by: Hi   

Living is the house is sooo fun and the best way to become best friends with as many girls as you can. I’m not sure how every chapter is but most of those rules aren’t true and depends on either the chapter or maybe the house mom

By: Hi
#6  by: 2021   

Bump!

By: 2021

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.