facebook

yeah........ i have a lower gpa...

by:    

Saw another thread and i need help too. Anyone get in a good sorority with a 2.8? rushing this fall. can my personality make up for my gpa ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Posted By: country girl shake i 4 me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nope lol

By: No
#2by:    

Sorry girl The first round of recruitment is literally based on gpa!!! Thatโ€™s how they make cuts the first round. It has nothing to do with personality and which houses like u

By: /:
#3by:    

That will be tough but you can always try

By: Ouch
#4by:    

I rushed many years ago and hereโ€™s the truth. I had under a 3.0 and I was cut from most houses after the first round. I was shocked because I had amazing conversations and am a decently good looking person. My parents called to see what was going on and the head of kentucky panhellenic straight up told my parents that I would be lucky to get a house. Your GPA can seriously affect your options. Itโ€™s better to get one semester in your belt and rush or rush the next year. (I did end up getting a bid but for a long time I wish I had waited and re-rushed to see what I truly could have got)

By: Telly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

For your sanity Iโ€™ll tell you straight up your options are going to be VERY limited with that GPA. Donโ€™t take it personally when you get cut after feeling like it went great. Open house most chapters cut below a 3.0. More selective houses are higher. They donโ€™t make exceptions unless the house has very low retention rates (meaning girls rank them low and they have to ask back more girls). Iโ€™d definitely recommend waiting to rush if youโ€™re not happy with how recruitment goes this time around!

By: sorry :(
#6by:    

Agree that you may have to bring up your GPA to get into a house that you may want. Good luck.

By: Answer
#7by:    

Bump!

By: 2021

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.