facebook

Advice For Sorority Recruitment

by:    

Any advice for an incoming freshman who plans to rush in the fall? Anything from outfit ideas to do’s and don’t’s.

Posted By: Rushing
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go into recruitment with an open mind. Trust the system. Listen to your recruitment counselor.

By: RealKY

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Clean up your social media. Make sure there are no photos of drinking. We check this.
Do not set expectations, come in with an open mind. The majority of the sororities here are amazing. I initially was a little disappointed because I really liked a certain house but now I love the one I am in. Just trust the system.

By: Catz
#3by:    

Use the guide for outfit ideas.
Like others have said, trust the process and have an open mind

By: Good luck
#4by:    

all good... don't look at the fake "ranks" on here... all UK sororities are pretty similar... a few differences but not a ton...

leave the drama for BAMA

By: yup
#5by:    

This.

By: Yes.
#6by:    

If you are reading this page still, then you obviously are not wanting our advice.. this page is toxic

By: Ban Greekrank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.