facebook

Rush \ Recruitment

by:    

What are some upcoming freshman girls to watch out for?

Posted By: Groggy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

trust your gut! recruitment is a stressful and difficult time for incoming freshman, but if you trust the process you’ll end up where you’re supposed to be. also don’t get caught up in tiers and rankings… no one actually cares what chapter you’re in, it’s your college experience and you’ll make friends, go out, and have fun regardless of what chapter you’re in!! y’all got this :))

By: :)
#2by:    

This site.

By: Go Cats
#3by:    

Trust the system you will hear over and over again but it is so true. Don’t be one of those girls who gets upset because you didn’t end up where you thought you should be. Give it a fair chance. I ended up not in my first choice and I now know I ended up where I am meant to be and I am Soooo glad I did not end up where I originally wanted. All of our sororities although very different, are great in their own ways .

By: Catz
#4by:    

Don’t go in with an expectation that you only want to be in a certain house. You more than likely will end up disappointed. I have seen so many girls crying over something that should be exciting and fun.
Clean up your social media if you have not already. The houses do look at them. No booze or drunk photos.

By: Newbie
#5by:    

Rankings, they are all self made and no one can really rank anything when they really only know their own house

By: Letters
#6by:    

Don’t get caught drinking or going to frat parties during rush. Even the over 21 year old ladies in sororities have to stay sober until after rush is over.

By: Rush
#7by:    

this site

By: dumb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.