facebook

Descriptions of the Frats

by:    

People want rankings and discussions on the frats for rush 2021! I’m not gonna rank them, cause I’ve done that in the past, but I will give descriptions and the gist of each frat! Disclaimer: this is just my personal opinion! Y’all can correct/disagree in the comments!

Delt: These are your rich boys! They drive nice cars and most of them are your typical blonde hair, blue eyed guy! They’re super nice though and they have fun parties!
Sigma Chi: idk too much about them cause I haven’t been to many parties, and they just got back on campus! But they mainly recruit guys from Saint X so
Dsig: These guys used to be the hottest guys on campus! Not so much now, but there’s still some eye catchers in there! Really fun parties!
Sig Nu: Very underrated! A lot of them have gfs though!
Kappa Sig: They’re alright! They never have good alc at their parties! Date them at your own risk!
Theta Chi: I don’t know a whole lot about these guys but the guys are cute! You don’t hear much of them though!
KA: All the guys are short! Their bigger parties are fun! They want to be Dsig and Sig Nu!
Beta: These are your engineers! They love to talk about how smart they are! They need better houses though!
Fiji: They all have gfs! Lots of freshmen go to their parties! They have the best alc tho!
Phi Tau: Fun when no one else is having parties! MargariTAUville is always fun tho!

Feel free to include more frats that I left out! These are just the relevant ones!

Posted By: Facts
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

can someone pls do the same for the sororities? idk much about them and i wanna do COB

By: uk24
by: Lol   

Damn bro how do they actually think they gonna post this and get away with not getting called out?

By: Lol
by: Bump   

Lmfao DSig paid to delete a comment 😭

By: Bump
#2by:    

Yo u forgot SAE

By: Wait
#3by:    

You forgot Simga Pi!

By: Well
#4by:    

What the dsig

By: Lmfao no
#5by:    

I think everyone knows all dsigs are short boys with ego issues. KA juniors. Absolutely never been considered “good looking”

By: ???
#6by:    

Bump

#7by:    

I see kappa sig found this post

by: Lol   

that’s comedy and original!

I see DSig got kicked off campus but still self ranks and imitates females on Greek rank 🥵

by: Ew   

Bump lol kappa Sig is so insecure

By: Ew
#8by:    

Bump

#9by:    

Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

Accurate!

By: Hahaaa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.