facebook

Pretending Aaron Hagan doesn’t have a charge 🤝 DSig

by: Yes

Do you want us to quote his letter? Quit changing our posts and acing like you don’t have charges and a current investigation😭😭

Posted By: Yes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

quote it

By: .
by: At least you tried.Jan 1, 2021 3:20:54 PM

“every delta Sig knows how to respect women. I hope you still feel comfortable around the members of our fraternity. I don’t want you to view any of them differently. I wasn’t in the right state of mind that night and I’m sorry for what I said and the way I was touching you. It does not reflect who I am and I hope we can handle this in a civil way. Feel welcome to still attend any of our events”

And so on and so forth. Only ab half the letter but this girl literally has it blown up like a poster in her room.

At you tried little guy. DSigs are know for their valiant efforts... doesn’t typically work too well for them tho... ask sae

By: At least you tried.
by: HAHAHAJan 1, 2021 3:36:02 PM

buddy deadass apologized for the way he touched her in a mf letter 😭 say her name!

By: HAHAHA
#2  by: Hmmm   

What did the letter say?

By: Hmmm
by: LMAO GOOD TRYJan 1, 2021 3:14:58 PM

“every delta Sig knows how to respect women. I hope you still feel comfortable around the members of our fraternity. I don’t want you to view any of them differently. I wasn’t in the right state of mind that night and I’m sorry for what I said and the way I was touching you. It does not reflect who I am and I hope we can handle this in a civil way. Feel welcome to still attend any of our events”

And so on and so forth. Only ab half the letter but this girl literally has it blown up like a poster in her room

By: LMAO GOOD TRY
#3  by: what   

bump!

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.