facebook

DSig post about Alpha Phi

by:    

Pretty desperate of DSig to go after an Alpha Phi when she had to get a protective order against Aaron Hagan, who is a DSig, because he couldn’t keep his hands to himself. Daymmm, she’s living rent free in your heads. If these girls “lied” why would they have court dates and restraining orders against these sad excuses for men. DSig, enjoy your time on campus. Stay tuned, there is more to come.

Posted By: Yessir Aaron Hagan!
Page 1 of 5
#1by:    

😳 DSig just got put in a body bag ... I swear I hear about something new every week ... first assaulting people with golf clubs now physical assaulting females and posting about it ?? Can’t wait until they take another beating!!

By: Wow
by: Yes   

Lol DSig just reposted this comment and changed it to Kappa Sig on the discussion post because DSig deleted the original calling out Aaron Hagan and the assault warranting a protective order!

By: Yes
by: Kappa Sig    

Sounds like kappa sig was exposed with Michael Bosko...🥱

By: Kappa Sig

DSig got real quiet

by: Tip   

Tough scene for DSig.

By: Tip
#2by:    

Bump!!

By: Aaron Hagan!!!
#3by:    

wait I’m confused i thought that was michael bosko? the kappa sig? or am I just lost lol

By: huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Kappa Sig    

You’re not confused or lost, Kappa Sig just reposted this comment and changed it to DSig, because Kappa Sig deleted the original calling out Bosko and the assault warranting a protective order!

By: Kappa Sig

It’s Aaron Hagan

by: Aaron Hagan don’t touch h   

DSig shouldn’t have said anything🥱 exposed af

By: Aaron Hagan don’t touch h
by: Stfu   

It’s not DSig it’s everyone and we’re over kappa sig and all the bullishlt post.

By: Stfu
by: Wait?   

When is this from?

By: Wait?
#4by:    

Word on the street is home boy Michael Bosko wanted to fight his own frat bro, but took it out on the APhi, then he had pledges kidnap her. Saw the 12 roll up on Stone.

By: Fax
by: Pol   

Nah that was aaron Hagan

By: Pol
#5by:    

Disgusting! No wonder KD is all DSig can get! Not even Pi Phi wants anything to do with them😭

By: Tea
by: Mhmm   

Bumpp

By: Mhmm
#6by:    

Bumo!!

By: Yesss!
#7by:    

Bumo!

#8by:    

DSig is done

By: Yikes
#9by:    

😭😭😭😭😭

#10by:    

Bump!

By: HAHAHA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.