facebook

ADPi is overrated

by:    

ADPi is so overrated. The girls are sweet but honestly filled with super basic looking white girls who can be kind of crazy. I'll never understand the hype about them. Not even frats care too much about them or ever brag about pairing with them like they do with other top sororities.

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yeah I’m in a fraternity and there are about 4 other sororities I’m more excited to pair with. They are just average girls and a lot of them are lowkey crazy

By: Accurate
#2by:    

theta said “ok we got slammed for a few days let’s post about adpi now”

By: lol
#3by:    

Dated a girl last year in Adpi and she honestly talked a ton of crap against any other sorority and was super crazy

By: Truth
by: Facts    

They are fir the most part legacy, that’s why they’re an odd mix. Other colleges if you’re an ADPI, you are the elite legacy model/pageant, cheer or dance team girls. Obviously UK isn’t that!

By: Facts
#4by:    

This post went from like 3 thumbs down to 14 in less than an hour. Safe to say they're freaking out in the GC that the truth is coming out and all group spamming. Nice try ladies, but you're still overrated AF. Can't keep trying to fool everyone forever.

By: ADPi isn't slick
#5by:    

Honestly they have a decent amount of whales too

By: No cap
#6by:    

They haze, put girls on probation for grades, only allow (50) certain girls they consider their top girls to recruit. They make you take down pictures on ig if it’s not of wholesome content. That’s why they’re closet hoes and party girls.

By: ADPI
#7by:    

Bump

By: 👀

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.