facebook

We are the BBN, start acting like it

by:    

We all are a part of one of the best SEC universities. We all know that Greek Life is a big part of each of the SEC schools and it is embarrassing how much we degrade our own on this site. Our Greek Ranks for all of the chapters are low and we need to do a better job of showing anyone looking to come here or that want to be a part of GL how awesome we are. The Frats need to be more respectful to the sororities and each other. The sororities need to do a better job of telling people what is great about their own without knocking down the others. There are fantastic people in every chapter here. Don’t let the few bad ones ruin it for the entire chapters.

Posted By: BBN
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

truth in this message above... no one at UK needs trolls on gr

By: Eli
#2by:    

Truth above!
How many girls cried or were upset with where they received their bids or were given crap from “friends” that their sorority only took the girls no one wanted? Great friends ladies. I thought I wanted to be in a different chapter than what I am in however I quickly learned that the process does work and I am with ladies that are a lot like me and are great friends. Most of our houses here are like that. Trolls go away.

By: Cats
by: Bidder   

This was my friend with me. I was happy initially with my bid but she had me second guessing if I should take it. She made me feel like crap. I am giving it a chance and so far the girls seem pretty normal and nice.

By: Bidder
#3by:    

trolls off

By: BBN

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

yessir or people should just not go to a website to tell them what to think

By: Hmmm
#5by:    

boomy

By: Eli
#6by:    

Bump!

By: 2020
#7by:    

Bumpy

By: Bump
#8by:    

i think UK does a good job of supporting each others greek community

By: we are all sisters
#9by:    

Say it again for the folks in the back

By: Truth
#10by:    

Truth!

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.