#1by:    

This is all wrong on every tier.
Adpi ahead of Tri Delt
Chi O ahead of Pi Phi
Gphi WAY down
DZ ahead of Kappa

By: Hi
by: Bye   

This is actually pretty accurate. It’s based on pledge classes, not reputations or how long the chapter has been on campus. The harsh reality is “Top chapters” aren’t so top anymore. My only critique is that tri delt is way higher than it should be.

By: Bye
by: No   

I agree tridelt should be moved down but other than that pretty accurate

By: No
by: Lol   

Bump

By: Lol
by: uk   

you sound like an adpi mad they got put in their place

By: uk
by: cat pack   

the ranking was almost spot on. you must be a kappa

By: cat pack
#2by:    

Theta and Adpi had great recruitments and got most of the top girls. Tri Delt and Chi Omega had a solid recruitment and got some of the top girls. APhi got a handful of top girls. Delta Gam fell hard and so did DZ. Alpha Chi Omega moved up with a great pc. KD also got some great girls and really helped themselves. Phi Mu didn’t help or hurt themselves. Kappa did enough to pull themselves away from Alpha Gam and Gphi

By: Pop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: um   

kappa is the bottom of the bottom and DZ is barely above them

By: um
by: No   

aphi has rushed better than tri delt for a couple years now... they definitely did this year

By: No
by: What   

On the contrary gamma phi pulled away from them

By: What
#3by:    

this is actually so accurate when you look at the actual pledges of each chapter instead of their reputation.

By: no capper
by: Question   

How can you see all 70+ pledges of each chapter? If you are looking on their Instagram, you are only seeing a handful of pledges, not 70+ girls. How do you even know what these pledges are like? It’s not like these pledges were paraded around from house to house, it was all done on zoom. Also, does a pledge class that has been a part of a chapter for a hot second really “shake up the ranks”? Chill out on these rankings! Yes, these pledges will eventually be a positive or negative addition to their sororities, but let’s not just judge off of over edited Instagram photos!

By: Question
#4by:    

Almost everything has been virtual and other than a handful of Instagram photos there is no way to judge yet.

By: Hmmm
#5by:    

Not meant to be rude but gphi didn’t make quota. They gave it a hell of a run but that’s just how it’s gonna be for now. They can’t rise without growing. Not to mention some of their members make them look horrible

By: Uhm
by: What   

Did gphi drop you lmfao they actually did meet quota

By: What
#6by:    

TRI DELT IS NOT TOP LMAO

By: lol
by: Damn   

Their pledge class is smokin hot tho

By: Damn
#7by:    

Theta, ADPi, Tri Delt got the best pledge classes

By: Pc
by: Molly   

Not even close bro

By: Molly
by: Go   

Alpha phi got some hot girls but as a whole not as great as the last couple of years

By: Go
by: Yes   

I agree!

By: Yes
#8by:    

This is accurate but I would say DG is even lower next to Phi Mu. Their PC is dis-a-ppointing.

By: Sure
#9by:    

Bumppp

By: Pljgj
#10by:    

I do think pledge classes shook it up but not sure tri delt is that high

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.