facebook

kappa

by:    

literally tho why does everyone hate kappa and bash on it all the time, is appearance really that big on here or???? i mean they have a nice ass house and good personalities so i’m just confused

Posted By: confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hi kappa

By: Haha
by: confused   

i’m not trying to hide it.....? i’m a new member and genuinely curious

By: confused
#2by:    

I know! I really liked Kappa when I rushed. I didn’t end up getting a bid from them but I pref’d them!

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

people like the other sororities that have less attractive or in shape members. The thing about Kappa is how mean they are. They fight amongst themselves and they are nasty towards other chapters.

By: Kl
#4by:    

Not a Kappa, my last years roommate is a sophomore in the house though. She loves it. She has made some really great friends there. I didn’t see her much after bid day due to her being at the house a lot. Every chapter has their own set of bxtchy girls and there is drama in every house. The Kappas just don’t party as much as the other sororities but they still have fun.

By: Trouble

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.