facebook

ADPi and their gpa

by:    

why does ADPi cut so hard on GPA... all the houses are within a couple points of each other and they end up with some high gpa's but pretty blah over all... I guess that high GPA helps them keep their greek rank ratings up...

Posted By: GPA
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

becoming a bit underwhelming except their excessive focus on ratings

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

don't worry this post will be down before those girls get home from the library

By: nope
by: Hi   

Ha truth right there. Can’t stay on top letting anyone talk about you

By: Hi
#3by:    

Truth right here everyone

By: Yeeeep
#4by:    

Honestly why not just join an honors group

By: Probs
#5by:    

lets lift these gals up vs put down

By: same
#6by:    

They cut on grades because they can. However, once in, their majors are pretty easy. I had an ADPi in a class with me last fall, and she was dumber than a box of rocks and twice as lazy. Her grammar in her writing was pathetic. I was shocked.

By: Kentucky
#7by:    

Grades are the main drivers of rank so you need to cut even if girls are pretty and fun

By: Gogrk
#8by:    

Why do people think women are one or the other? Can’t someone be both smart and pretty? How about we stop assuming that if a woman is smart she must be dull. We also need to stop assuming that all bleach blondes are stupid.

By: ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.