facebook

Is DZ really bottom tier?

by:    

Is DZ bottom or middle? Think I can tell by reading the last few posts, but just wondering... and are they actually worse than Phi Mu and Gamma Phi?

Posted By: Potential DZ ☹️
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they are not worse than Phi mu or G phi

By: t

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: What?   

They are definitely worse than Phi Mu. You could argue that they’re still better than Gamma Phi bc they’re new.

By: What?
by: Hi   

DZ has prettier girls than Phi Mu, but phi Mu has a better rep. GPhi is kind of the reversed situation just bc no one really knows their rep rn. DZ isn’t a bad sisterhood and the girls in it love it! Keep your head of girly:)

By: Hi
#2by:    

If I were you I would drop and COB because honestly not worth the price and to be associated with them is not good at all!

By: hate
by: yes   

bump

By: yes
#3by:    

DZ is a great sorority nationally. The only people telling you to drop are people trying to ensure DZ gets a bad PC so that they’ll continue to “fall”. Just because a chapter may be “fallen” doesn’t mean it can’t rise again. Be the change you want to see. Also ranks aren’t real in real life. All the matters is your connection with the girls.

By: Eye roll
#4by:    

What's this "worse" thing? Where did YOU feel most welcome? Which chapter had the most people you met who you felt were relatable? Phi Mu has more visibility, retention and involvement on campus, but you might not be into these things, which is fine. Both have strong sisterhood, though yeah, DZ's president can be touchy, but that is ONE person. You need to do YOU. Trust your gut. Of course paperwork is finished.

By: Kentucky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.