facebook

Will parties happen after rush

by:    

Hi, I’m just wondering if any parties at all will happen after rush? I’m not joining a sorority for that reason at all, but I would still like to attend some haha I just don’t want to ask the actives when I join bc I don’t want them to think that’s why I did

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Depends, what frats you wanna party with?

By: Lips

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ohhhh   

My wiener in your mouth haha

By: Ohhhh
#2by:    

I think many of us are expecting another campus shutdown.

By: Kentucky
#3by:    

I can’t imagine there will be parties after rush is over... at least normal college parties like previous years. It’s such a huge risk to greek life here at UK and a liability to the people (frats) that throw them. The best bet is probably to wait until at least next semester so greek life doesn’t have severe consequences or backlash.

By: Probably not
#4by:    

Aren’t they already partying

By: Um
#5by:    

I highly doubt there will be large parties after bid day. Guys are hosting small gatherings right now but most of those don’t exceed 30-40 people. But fraternities futures, pledge classes, budgets, etc rely on getting pledges so those are kind of have to happen. Bringing two hundred drunk freshman girls to a party is an easy way to piss UK off and get your chapter the boot. Don’t believe me? Just wait til Kappa Sig tries in like a week

By: Party
#6by:    

if the greek results come back bad then yes... we are shut down

By: CDC
#7by:    

Srats are doing small groups of 10 for bid day. Really sucks but this is our reality

By: Plz
#8by:    

Hopefully everyone agrees over long weekend and doesn't blow it

By: By90
#9by:    

Yeah this weekend will be interesting

By: Kit Kat
#10by:    

It’s a pandemic people

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.