facebook

Is Delta Zeta That Bad?

by:    

Why’s everyone hate Delta Zeta so much / say they’re so bad? Don’t care, just genuinely curious haha

Posted By: Wiener Sandwich
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No they are not as bad as everyone portrays on this site. They obviously have a lot of haters and that should say something itself. They are just like any other chapter on this campus and have a great sisterhood.

By: x
#2by:    

They had their shot at being great but lost it. I would blame it all on their leadership. They were on the come up a couple of years ago.

By: happy
#3by:    

They had some exec issues a year or two ago. The ones I know are normal and fun.

By: Leadership

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I don't think anyone "hates" DZ. Actually, the "problems" DZ has are similar to the problems APhi has - leadership, reputation. APhi's focusing on appearance helps them past these issues. DZ is probably more "wholesome" than APhi, but the "tiers" on this site are too subjective to notice. I do think the stunt DZ national pulled at a university in IN a few yrs back hurt them nationally. National kicked everyone in the chapter onto alum status right before finals, and members who had been living in the house were scrambling for places to live. I've never heard of another national doing that. How can individual chapters compensate for a national that does this?

By: Kentucky
#5by:    

they are up and coming and if you join just do your best to make sure they are on the rise

By: nope
#6by:    

They aren’t bad. Girls just like the claws out.

By: Daddy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.