facebook

Dear recruiters and PNM’s of the Panhellenic communit

by:    

My mom ALWAYS taught me that if you don’t have anything nice to say then DONT say it at all.

VALUES BASED RECRUITMENT WORKS

PLEASE LIKE IF YOU AGREE SO WE CAN MAKE A MUCH NEEDED CHANGE FOR TOP AND BOTTOM TIER SORORITIES.

AGAIN, if YOU are nervous about your own chapter and think you need to do this to validate why you’re in a chapter. PLS don’t. It tears others down. WE just added a literally brand new chapter to our Panhel community and YOURE tearing it down. GPHI ROCKS and not because I know they do but because girls in gphi are girls that no one else saw potential in during recruitment because they have a hard time opening up in the first 5 min of meeting someone is hard or they are girls who are passionate about going GREEK. and they as sisters, see potential in each other because they are FRIENDS first. That is how you make a good sisterhood, find someone in a chapter that YOU could personally see yourself being friends with. But it is MUTUAL for a reason.

YOU WOULD NEVER SPEAK THIS WAY TO A PNM IN PERSON SO DO NOT CONTINUE writing a post that is going to bring another chapter down. PERIOD

Hi! Since y’all don’t understand and I can keep explaining to y’all all day & it is not clicking with some people in our community as ACTIVES, then reach out and I will explain it further. If you are incapable enough to do your research in behavior sciences cool then you are like old people and are closed minded to learning a different way of thinking. If you don’t understand then I’m done if someone else agrees with this and wants to agree with me and stand for the same cause, DO IT. But I do not want to harp on it any longer so if you don’t understand STFU. If you do understand than let’s make our Panhellenic community a better place and recruitment a lesser stress free environment for PNMS to open up about who they are so they can find where they belong. GREEK RANK DOES NOT DETERMINE THE SISTERHOOD THAT YOU ARE JOINING. Like if you not able to keep an open mind cool then just shut up.

Posted By: SOMEONE HAD TO SPEAK UP
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s sad that this site is used to hurt one another.

Go Greek!

By: Agree
#2by:    

For someone who wants to discuss behavior sciences still acknowledges tiered sororities. You’d think you would be for equality and not change amongst tiers

By: Interesting
by: Guest   

Gotta start somewhere!! That’s the dream

By: Guest
by: Uhm   

The dream is to segregate while you claim to want to dissolve issues and tiers. Keep dreaming honey, you failed from your first few sentences.

By: Uhm
#3by:    

gphi mad lol

By: lmaoooo
#4by:    

No one even said anything bad about gamma phi everyone’s been super kind so clearly this was made by a kappa to make them look weird

By: ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yep   

Yeah, I definitely think a Kappa made this

By: Yep
by: Guest   

Not a kappa and still not trying to make gphi look weird! Surprising concept!!!!

By: Guest
#5by:    

Go rip the bong and chill out if you’re posting something that deep on Greek rank lmao

By: Lolol
#6by:    

I'm quite impressed with Gamma Phi! I know AXO got kicked around for being new, and Phi Mu was before that. Our community has the ability to be welcoming to new chapters. The more NPC organizations we have, the stronger GL. We say it repeatedly, PNMs need to think hard about where they felt most comfortable. Different chapters definitely have distinct characters. Too many NMs and actives drop because they suddenly realize they made a choice based on someone else's opinion. PNMs should trust their guts.

By: HistoryMaj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.