facebook

Theta house infected?

by:    

Is it true that all of theta tested positive in their new house so they all went home? That’s why bid day is online

Posted By: MB
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Yeah they literally ruined it for every chapter on campus.

By: Tbh
#2by:    

How does this help a PNM choose where they wanna go? Maybe ask your friend because I don’t think this critically helps a pnm decide between houses AT ALL so I don’t know if you need a friend to ask that to but if you do reach out to someone.

By: Pls tell me
by: Ha   

SHOW OUT THETA. prof you all determine this app

By: Ha
by: wtf?   

Greek rank shouldn’t be the end all of helping a PNM find out where to go LOL that’s what a gamma chi is for theta shut up

By: wtf?
by: Guest   

Hi not a theta but i am just trying to avoid girls being insecure about the recruitment process because this website sucks. I said who I was just not gonna name names and make a girl struggling between a “bottom tier” sorority to go Greek. Sorry but I’m studying this and there’s science behind trusting the process. All I’m saying. Period

By: Guest
by: Uh   

What does that even mean

By: Uh
#3by:    

Bump Theyre trying to bury this

By: Yes
#4by:    

Bump obvi u don’t care ab your members

By: lol
#5by:    

I am disappointed that a UK chapter took such a cavalier and irresponsible position in a serious situation. HOWEVER I hope PNMs haven't dropped because of this. Think about all the COB pledges who don't get to have a Bid Day. They survive! Yes, Bid Day is exciting, but it's just one day in the years of one's Greek Life. Greek Life is much more than Bid Day.

By: HistoryMaj
#6by:    

Is it true the theta house and the members who live there are all quarantined?

By: Quarantine
by: Betty   

Faith house is healthy.

By: Betty
#7by:    

any updates on this

By: cdc
by: Lmao   

They’re still not socially distancing even with their stay at home quarantine order. Lmao

By: Lmao
#8by:    

is uk going to put out a report on greek results

By: results
#9by:    

this decision was driven by the national Panhellenic council not just uk so this has nothing to do with theta outbreak

By: pan driven
#10by:    

Seriously this cannot be what ya’ll think

By: Nops

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.