facebook

To discouraged pnms

by:    

I know a lot of pnms feel discouraged after they get their houses back for sisterhood. My best advice is to just stick with it and continue to go through with recruitment. Most girls are happy with the houses they join on bid day but end up loving it. Even if you don’t, you still have that option to join and drop by initiation and still be able to go through recruitment the next year. Just trust the process and it’ll be okay:)

Posted By: Me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

For clarification I definitely meant to say “most girls aren’t happy” instead of are:)

By: Me
#2by:    

I hate this and am mad they even had rush. So unfair to us PNM, you cannot know us over a 20 minute zoom

By: Me
by: Guest   

I think you’re wrong. I have gotten to know girls A LOT better over zoom. Alleviates the social anxiety girls have so they open up more. Maybe try opening up? That’s all what sisterhood and pref are about. The girls WANT you. Think about why you don’t want them for just like 5 seconds, if you still don’t like them then move on to another chapter

By: Guest
#3by:    

Bump this

By: Wow
#4by:    

Bump it

By: Hi
#5by:    

I think you are ignoring the greater impact of recommendations this year. Also, there just might be people from your high school in chapters. Fewer distractions using Zoom, and PNMs were not cooked from walking between houses in the heat & humidity. There definitely were some pros with Zoom. If you are unhappy with how things worked out for you, examine your expectations.Maybe Greek life isn't for you.

By: HistoryMaj

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

yeah it is a mixed bag. maybe next year they can do some zoom stuff and some in person stuff.

By: ukct

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.