facebook

Wow OK then....

by:    

Someone legit deleted the whole thread I had talking about how unhappy I was with my greek life experience at UK.
Hope you feel good about yourself silencing girls voices who are just trying to share how the system failed them. And why new girls shouldn't expose themselves to the heartbreak, objectification, and waste of money that can come from joining a srt

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

We try to have an easy going greek community. UK doesn't want to be Bama or Ole Miss. We want everyone to love it here. COB starts next week. Give it another try

By: panlove
#2by:    

That happened to me too :/ I had an awful rush experience, maybe that’s just because it was over zoom and I couldn’t express my personality but it’s sad that every story like this gets covered up

By: Me too.
#3by:    

Omg same here. Everyone is saying “everyone met quota” but I’m struggling to see how that’s true, I know lots of popular girls who rushed and I would assume dropped out, because they haven’t posted anything about it on their social media’s.

By: Wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ...   

Noticed that too but doesn’t mean they didn’t meet quota we had a lot of people rush

By: ...
#4by:    

Quota is based on pref numbers, not on number of registrations.

By: Writer
#5by:    

hoping everyone gives all greek life another chance

By: we are all sisters
#6by:    

If you'd like to talk about this further, text me at (502)588-5719

By: reporter

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.